Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:54:18 -0500 (CDT)
From: Eric Boutilier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Freeman Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [osol-discuss] Proposal for easypci

Thanks, Freeman. Your project proposal has seconds. I'll contact you
offline to get you set up.

Hi,

I probably missing something here, but is pcitool available for community
in any form ? It looks like it is not. If so, what would be the
purpose of having
this *community* project ? How can opensolaris developers benefit from an
easypci ?