I do a storage based data replication for disater recovery with SVM from  a Sun
Cluster 3.1 with Truecopy (Hitachi) of a Oracle RAC database (raw devices) and
map the device to a  DRsite (single host). I see the disk with format  and try
to recreate the metaset an soft partition with:
metaset -s dbsgc -a -h opdes
and add the disks with :
metaset -s dbsgc -a /dev/dsk/c8t60060E800429BC00000029BC0000000Cd0
... etc of 47 disks
after that i check the metaset  the dbase of the 25 first disk the dbase is set
to "yes" and the remaining disk was set to "no"
then i will recreate the softpartition with metainit -s dbsgc -a with the
proper md.tab all with any error.
But when i try to boot the database show the messages block corrupt in the disk
that the dbase is in "no".
The source disk all have a dbase in "yes". Why when i recreate the mataset not
all the disk mark  the dbase in "yes" ?
Is there a bug in create metasets ?