> > Sorry, I don't have wiki to offer. But I hope you get
> > involved anyway.
>
> I'm confused - the OpenSolaris site is already a wiki right
> now? - only it has more restricted access rights than your
> typical wiki environment.

True.  It does allow you to edit pages from within the browser.

The main problem is that unlike most wikis nowadays, it does not
support revision control.  That makes it tough to open up access
rights because there is no way to revert vandalized pages back to
older revisions.  We are essentially stuck with having a
restricted set of people with edit privileges for each page.

Venky.