>"real open source" are usually loaded questions, and hard to interpret as
>anything else.

now i'm understand that it is not correct way for asking questions here :)

for me "real open source" in RMS style is completely not important. Now, i'm
talking about "open source", only because i know, that i can't port tool to
linux if it only comes in binary format.

>If you mean the compilers and such, then "no,"

that is great. it is answer i waited for.

but other problems can arise.

for example: Joerg arguing about makefile incompatibility(sun -> gnu), and
about sun make and sun ld coupling. it is interesting, and can stop in this my
"project". because developing and supporting complete separate build system is
hell, considering the fact that opensolaris is constantly evolving.

>If you insist on using _particular_ tools to build ON

no, no. i am not this crazy.

>I don't think anyone is going to do that work for you.

it was example of super complete answer. this is not possible in real life.

and I demand nothing, I only asked about the help.

>I think what you're really asking here is whether there is one or
another operating system that's "truly free,"

no, getting all tools without singing on any programs or joining any networks
is very concrete and practical thing (i still do not know - is sun make(1) only
available in binary form ?)

when i'm talk about "truly open" tool  i'm not talking about its licence, just
about possibility to customize.