* Paul Durrant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-15 05:38]:
> Seems that the On mercurial repo is not responding:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] onnv-clone]$ hg pull
> ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/hg/onnv/onnv-gate
> abort: no response from remote hg!
> remote: abort: repository hg/onnv/onnv-gate not found!
>
> Has it been (re)moved?

  We're rebuilding it to clear out a couple of errors in the
  history--something that won't happen often, but will while we're still
  in Beta with Mercurial.

  I mentioned this in

  http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=18348&tstart=0

  Anyway, Steve had the rebuild started yesterday afternoon, so I expect
  he'll announce resumption imminently...

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/