On Nov 16, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Danek Duvall wrote:

Of course, there's still no way to force them to respond even once you've sent them personal email, but one would hope they'd get the message (so to
speak).

Unless they've got filters enabled which toss out mail from the outside world except for addresses that reside in an address book. After being at Sun for 15 years with the same email address the level of span that I receive on a daily basis is incredible and have had to resort to this approach. To my knowledge I've not deleted a honest request for information yet, but there have been times when several days have gone by before I noticed a request for information.
----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"