On 2006-11-22 19:11:17 +0100 Dennis Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It just feels like the second coming will be here before Adobe Acrobat for
Solaris x86 or VMware for Solaris x86.  What do we need to do?  Take a
community collection of money and hire a hit man? Its nuts I tell you. We
Close enough.

On LinuxWorldExpo the people at the VMware booth said that there's no market demand for VMware on Solaris. Outside their reality field, that probably means "not enough people/companies (with fat wallets[?]) asked for it".

patrick mauritz