On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Darren J Moffat wrote:

At the present time the Cryptographic Framework is "documented" as a "project" under the Security Community - this is legacy due to me putting up the content before we had the projects infrastructure.

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/security/projects/ef/

We have a set of new features the Sun engineers that work on this are developing and we want to do this on OpenSolaris.org. We will likely be using multiple Mercurial repositories to work on these as they won't all deliver to ON in a single integration (all of the crypto framework is in ON other that its documentation). All of the content at the above URL will be moved to the new project page.

We also know that there are some non Sun people starting to develop drivers for the cryptographic framework so we need a place to "hang out" together.

Proposed Project Name:  Cryptographic Framework
Proposed mail alias: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+1

Valerie
--
Valerie Bubb, http://blogs.sun.com/bubbva
Solaris Security Technologies,  Developer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.