Dennis Clarke wrote:
Hello,

First off, I would like to thank the community for being so patient with
this release of bugs.opensolaris.org.  This project has taken a little
longer than anticipated due to some unforeseen obstacles.  Please know
that we intend to keep making progress on b.o.o in the future.

Well thank you and let it be known from someone that tries to build
community services that its never easy and never snag free. Things happen
and you got the job done.  Thank you for BOO !

For this particular release, our goal was to have it re-written to be
easier to modify in the future and to make some easy fixes.   The
majority of the present enhancements are informational upgrades.  In the
future we will try focus on:

   * RSS feed function.

  that's cool

   * Add "Commit to fix" and "Introduced_in_release"  fields on bug
view page
   * Linking the keywords to searches against that keyword.
   * Refine or filter a search.
   * Filtering out old bugs that are not revel ant.

nice features .. thank you.

what's this running on?  The backend database and the software etc etc ?

also .. one suggestion .. see that trademark legal thing at the bottom there?

    Your use of this web site or any of its content or software
    indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Use.
    Copyright © 1995-2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
    Our lawyer is making us say that OpenSolaris is a trademark
    of Sun Microsystems, Inc.

I sent the bug folks a new footer yesterday, so that should get updated soon. I will also remove that from the main site (thanks for reminding me).

Derek

can we drop the "Our lawyer is making us say" stuff and just make a nice
clean professional looking statement?  Something that implies "this is
professional and these bugs are serious to us" sort of thing.  Oh, and its
2006 there also.

Dennis

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--