>Network interface is Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5706, with pci id: pci14e4,16aa.
>Assigning bge driver in driver_aliases to 14e4,16aa produces only warning
>message that chipset is not recognized and it doesn't work.

Have you tried: "pciex14e4,16aa" or only "pci14e4,16aa"?

>There's an external driver named bnx (I have an 2.8.5 version) for Solaris 10
>x86 GLDv2 based, wel
l I can install it it recognized both NICs in LS21 but it seems there're some
serious problems with
 it on snv_49 and snv_53 - I got many nfs server unresponding, then ok, and I
can't go with install
ation (it either hangs or is so slow that after 20 minutes I'm still in
'Setting up JAVA" stage. Us
ing snoop on install server I can see some network traffic - but barely and so
retransmits.
>I can't use S10 as it doesn't even boot.

The IBM website claims the LS21 supports Solaris 10, so what's up
there?  Any notes about how to install?

Casper