Hi

I would like to migrate my little server (Athlon XP2000, 1Gb RAM), which is
currently running Gentoo Linux, to Solaris so that I can benefit from ZFS.

There don't appear to be any applications that I can not a) live without or b)
recompile.  My only sticking point is hardware - I have a Stallion PCI serial
controller (the type with the external plug box, expandable to 64 ports); this
I can't live without.

Google hasn't turned up anything useful searching on "Stallion" and "Solaris"
(apart from a person of that name) and I know for a fact that Stallion doesn't
provide Solaris drivers, because I asked them and they were very rude about it.
 However, I believe the Linux driver (part of the standard kernel distribution)
is third-party and was wondering whether such a thing also existed for Solaris.

Cheers