Joerg Schilling wrote:
James Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This might be my rig, as my "modem" NATs between the internal and
external interface.  And I believe that the device is configured
PPPoA.
If you're in the UK, then that's likely.

Does this mean that you have to buy an ATM card in order to be able to use DSL
in the UK?

No.

If you use Windows (or what ever other platforms currently support them) you can use the USB modems otherwise you by a ADSL modem/router and it converts the PPPoA to plain good old Ethernet.

This project is about support for the USB ADSL modem.

--
Darren J Moffat