> True; it would be nice if we could just restore the
> search facility we had at first which was limited to
> the
> main branches.  A simple checkbox "include projects"
> would suffice
> (it should not be checked by default)

I have been thinking of adding a "combo-box" to allow the user to limit the
search to a specific "project" (and the default could be "onnv-gate"?). A
simple checkbox would work for people that just want to search onnv-gate, but
not for other projects. (I don't think it is a common use-case that a user
would like to search in "unrelated" source projects located within the same
{OpenGrok server.)

A better forum for requesting enhancements for {OpenGrok would probably be
opengrok-discuss ;-)

Trond