> You can always pkg-get Mozilla and/or Seamonkey from
> blastwave.org .  No need to have these in the Solaris
> proper.

I don't know about you, but I *liked* the fact that Mozilla was a *suite* of
e-mail, IRC, newsreader and MUA, all-in-one, conveniently.

Now I have a separate program for *browsing*, I'm not even sure if Firefox can
be an IRC client or read newsgroups... it's just a web browser!

I don't want *less* functionality, for this one out of two times (the other one
being OpenOffice) when I *must* use a *GUI* application, I want everything in
one place.

> Because of plug-ins, Firefox has INFINITE advantages
> over Mozilla/Seamonkey, & it takes time to realize
> that.

Like the "advantage" that now I have to type in my search terms in a special
"Google" field, instead of being able to just type it into the URI field and
press [ENTER] to have Google look it up?