Yu-Hui Liu wrote:

Problem

- After all the configuration, went into “The system is being initialized, please wait…” and hung there.

I have the same problem but on my physical machine with the 55b of SXCR. It locks up hard where the mouse won't even move anymore. I have another machine with VMware on it and it had no problems installing from the same DVD so not a media issue. So this seems like a hardware issue for the install and not VMware. Any hints on how I can collect more meaningful data?

BTW, the machine that the install fails on for me is a HP Pavilion a642n.
Bill
rushmores.net