Tom Haynes wrote:
Roland Mainz wrote:
Hi!

----

Does anyone know when the B56 sources will be released ? Seems that this
may be the version we'll pick for final code review of the
ksh93-integration tree...

----

Bye,
Roland

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/downloads/

And

*Solaris Express, Community Release* – DVD: Download <http://www.opensolaris.org/os/downloads/sol_ex_dvd/> | CD: Download <http://www.opensolaris.org/os/downloads/sol_ex_cd/>

    Solaris Express, Community Release is Sun's binary release for
    developers (code named "Nevada"). It contains the latest,
    unsupported release of the OpenSolaris bits as well as additional
    technology that has not been released into the OpenSolaris source
    base. Developers can build the OpenSolaris source by using this
    release as the base system. It is updated every other Friday.

Since B55b just went up 1/19, my guess is that you can expect to see B56 on 2/2.

Actually he was after the b56 source drop. I've got the encumbered bins ready, but Stevel has been a little busy to get the other deliverables ready, he suggested within a couple of days when I asked him about 12 hours ago.

alan.
--
Alan Hargreaves - http://blogs.sun.com/tpenta
Staff Engineer (Kernel/VOSJEC/Performance)