Stephen Lau wrote:
Tom Haynes wrote:
Could we get links for the latest SUNWpro, SUNWonbld, and closed binaries added? That way, instead of having to know the date, we could automate pulling down the latest bits from the mecurial repository and also getting the matching bits needed to do a full build.

That way, instead of doing something like:

wget http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/on-closed-bins-20070122.sparc.tar.bz2

We could do:

wget http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/on-closed-bins-latest.sparc.tar.bz2

I'll automate the script, I just need someone to add the symlinks on the web server.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,
If you're pulling down bits via the Hg repository, you probably want to grab coordinating closed-bins from the nightly-bins dir:
http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/nightly-bins
The suffix of each filename is the Hg changeset hash that matched what it built from - and "-latest" is a symlink to the most current one.

I'm not sure what SUNWpro is.. ?

Fat fingers - that is what it is:

SUNWspro

I can add SUNWonbld - but if you're using Hg, you probably want to be using your repository's own tools. Starting with tomorrow's delivery, you should be able to get http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/SUNWonbld-latest.i386.tar.bz2 & http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/SUNWonbld-latest.sparc.tar.bz2
(they won't show up in the index.html page though)

I'm thinking about the initial build. Once it is done, the repository's tools would be in place.

cheers,
steve