My keyboard is 100% dead at that point. The only way to get it back is to
unplug and plug it back in. I was thinking.... I suspect that the OS might be
writing the offline/online mesages when I unplug the keyboard and plug it back
in. I have talked to others that experience this with the mouse. I have only
come accross the mouse problem once or twice. But, the keyboard is more
frequent. It may be fine for three or four days, but once it starts happening,
it's just about every hour or so until I reboot.