To be fair, since the community version of Solaris is moving so fast--at least
as far as I am concerned (seems like Sun's engineers have found a sweet spot),
the term "Solaris" can indeed be very ambiguous w/o qualifying it with a Build
number.

OTOH, it is also quite obvious that Solaris could not have moved so fast w/o a
strong community (i.e., user) participation.  As we all know, participations
can be passive or active.  It should be mainly a matter of time before there
will be more of the latter, I think.