Stephen Hahn wrote:
* Ghee Teo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-13 07:58]:
Shawn Walker wrote:
        Cool, and where is the draft constitution?
I suspect you're looking for this:

http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_Governance_Draft_03
YES. Thanks! I will read that. I also realised this morning that many
things have been discussed in cab-discuss which many on this list do
not subscribe to naturally.  I fear many are left out and to see
'rock' start like Roland Mainz :) has to explicitly requesting to be
added to the core contributor list just simply WRONG in the
formulation of the membership list :/

  The current approach is that projects seek sponsoring Community
  Groups, and that project leads will become Contributors or Core
  Contributors in the sponsoring Community Group.  The pursuit of
  sponsorship is open to either a project or a Community Group.
I agree with the approach here. Though, has there been a communication breakdown somewhere. I have been put onto co-lead a printing project recently with Norm Jacobs.
  Neither Norm nor my name appears on the list of you got here.
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/servlet/JiveServlet/download/17-23690-91845-2080/0-070207-plain.txt

  Norm is also a community leader for the open printing community.
How can we improve the awareness of this across all communities and projects.

-Ghee
What can we do complete the list of contributors as broad yet with
reasonable accuracy?  We don't want to swamp Stephen Hahn with
hundreds of email request, or do we :)?

  I would rather be swamped than get nothing.

  - Stephen