>Thanks.  However the installation is failing on my S10U1/x86, the Dazuko
>driver cannot be installed.  The docs suggest that Dazuko only supports
>Linux kernels.  Anybody else experiencing the same issue?  Any suggestions?

The Dazuko driver is needed for "real-time" scanning.

There doesn't appear to be any point at this time to do this on
Solaris as there are no known Solaris viruses which insert themselves
in binaries.

Most UNIX anti-virus use is scanning volumes exported to Windows PCs;
that part should work just fine.

(And on PCs, the real time scanning is the feature which makes
Windows PCs *slow*)

Casper