i purchased a server sunfire x2100.
i used its hard drive in different machine.
Now to install solaris in this server i.e sunfirex2100 . I installed a harddisk
from HP computer. Hence it is SATA hard drive of Samsung with model nos.
SP0411c.
Now during installation the error comes "NO hard disk found".
so every time to work in solaris i have to put SUN OS CD.
I think it needs drivers of SATA hard disk. but how can i copy it coz solaris
OS doesnt open unless i put Solaris CD. how can i put drivers?? Even i am not
sure whether its the problem related to drivers?? pls help.