On 27/02/07, denise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for reply - I want to highlight up-front that I am new to OpenSolaris
and still finding my way around - so I'll need your patient help.

Two questions >

1. I went to the Community download area but could only find Build 57. Where do
I go to download Build 59?

Build 59 hasn't been released yet (at least as an ISO for the
Community Release). It won't likely be available for another three to
four weeks if I remember the schedule correctly.

You could get build 57 or 58 and possibly do a BFU when that is
released to 59, but I recommend waiting for the ISO.

--
"Less is only more where more is no good." --Frank Lloyd Wright

Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/