Hi,
With regard to the bug in StarSuite/SuiteOffice (& the official version of
OpenOffice.org), I have mentioned it in my previous posts but which is still
unsolved.  Basically what happened is that, after I saved a file with a Chinese
name, oftentimes the Chinese characters (of the name of the file) would show up as
randomly mis-arranged when I use the OpenOffice dialog to try to open it.  Consider
if you save a file under the name OpenSolaris.odt, but it shows up in the file
dialog as SoenOplaris.odt.  No business would buy software with such an obvious
bug.  This bug can be easily solved (see SuSE and Pupa, a Fedora-derivative); all
it takes is perhaps a good communication b/t Sun's sales (why no one is
using/buying StarSuite) and OO/SO developers.
unfortunately I can't find an bug/issue for this and also no patch in the Novell patch repository after a quick lurk. anybody able to give me one more hint ?

Martin