On Friday 02 February 2007 01:27 pm, James Dickens wrote:
> On 2/2/07, Alan DuBoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would like to see a virtual user group, where all the participants
> > might connect with RealPlayer10 to get a live video of the meeting, which
> > could be
> > anything from a presentation, to hands on training, technology updates,
> > and
> > things that user groups do...
>
> +1  how ever can be done, as long as  it happens.

Still looking at what needs to be done, how to get it working, etc...seeing if
the desktop folks can help us, not sure or not.

Being able to broadcast across the web would be a big boost for our community.

--

Alan DuBoff - Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group
Advocate of Insourcing at Sun, hire people that care about our company!