Roland Mainz wrote:
As I said... if dtksh cannot be fixed using an upgrade it should be
removed ASAP.

dtksh is actually one of the parts of CDE identified during the
currently ongoing CDE EOF process as forming part of the public/stable
API/ABI of CDE, since we know third party scripts have been written
using it, so it's currently one of the few parts of CDE not planned
for removal in the CDE EOF.

(I believe a certain Roland Mainz is even responsible for Mozilla
 including a dtksh script in their Solaris versions.)

I've forwarded your offer to upgrade it to the Desktop Consolidation
C-Team - I have no idea if they'll respond or not, but since CDE is
closed source, that's outside the scope of the OpenSolaris community.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]