Hi Moises,

Are you using the PAM LDAP that came with Solaris? If so, are you
trying to do authentication by using an anonymous search, followed by
a self-credentialed bind?

-J

On 3/16/07, Moises Castellanos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

I have a problem using ldap authentication with opensolaris (I try Nextenta
alpha release 6 and Solaris Express ). I'm using
an openldap in a linux box and use:
 $ ldapclient init "IP of my server"
 This command works perfect but the issue is that anyone can login in the
computer with any account with ssh.
 I try changing the configuration of ssh and pam, and anything works. When I
try to login from the dtlogin and it says
this account dont't have password and ask me if I wanna to set one.
I also have several computers runing Solaris 10 and 9, and the
authentication on this machines are working without whis problem. Can you
give me any help about this ?? is a bug or a missconfiguration ??

Regards.