On Monday 19 March 2007 07:37 pm, Stefan Teleman wrote:
> http://www.php-security.org/

This is scary...I think I'll go get a cold shower...;-)

I have to wonder, much of the online forum software is written in PHP, and as
such seems to be vulnerable. How do people deal with sites that are based on
that? I mean, you have to patch this stuff constantly, so no matter what is
delivered will be changing shortly it would seem.

Truely the only way to deal with that is to be tracking the nightly code from
PHP, or is there another way?

Seems we'll need to update this regularly as a community. Not pointing the
finger at you specific Stefan, it's an issue that needs to be worked out
within the community.

It's scary to think that much of the forum software is written with it...

--

Alan DuBoff - Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group
Advocate of insourcing at Sun - hire people that care about our company!