W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
Now back to my main issue.  The "derogatory" language associated with the traditional
Chinese locale has not been corrected.  I went back to Build 55b, & it was OK there.
Apparently someone sneaked in this change in Build 56.  As it stands now, Solaris Express will be
banned in Taiwan (& Sun will be publicly persecuted if someone makes a big deal out of it).
I am sure this is an inadvertent error.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (which I've cc'ed here) is the most
efficient way to get the attention of the people responsible for
those translations, but without more detail about what you find
objectionable (i.e. what wording on what screen/application) I'm
not sure what they can do.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]