On Thursday 22 March 2007 12:57 am, Bob Palowoda wrote:
>  You might have to have sym links for /etc/apache and /var/apache also.
> The runtime environment is controlled by apache APR utilities.

This is about the time zones start lookin' good...in fact, that should be the
reccomended way to run PHP, in a zone that's been locked down solid.

AMPZ - hardened zone for running PHP
AMPZZ - High voltage, runing at zettaHZ (i.e., zfs;-)

--

Alan DuBoff - Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group
Advocate of insourcing at Sun - hire people that care about our company!