On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Alexander Zakharov wrote:

Hi Frank,
What's the current status of your proposal?
I'd like to take a part in this project if I can of course:)

Best regards,
alexander

Hi Alexander,

sorry for all the delay in this...

Yes, the project is going ahead. I'll fill the project page:

        http://opensolaris.org/os/project/pcfs/

with content this week and make it "live" (it's hidden right now).

The page needs a bit of work still, wrt. to:

* possible tasks, ideas
* documentation/references
* a Mercurial repository

I've put a webrev of the so-far tested part of the rewrite here:

        http://cr.grommit.com/~frankho/webrev-pcfs/

if you're curious. There's far more to come, trickling in ever so slowly.

Thanks for your interest - I'll post an update later this week once the project page goes "official"

FrankH.