I'm perfectly fine with no code coming back my way, I expected as
such. Really my only concern is that the code ends up rejected for
putback because someone perceived some NDA violation or another, which
would be very unfortunate. I'm not privy to the precise legal
encumberences with the code, so I really have no way of know what is
or is not kosher.