Joerg Schilling wrote:
Darren J Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The best idea would be to remove the BOOL definition as it is not needed with
pcsc-lite
If it is in the upstreadm pcsclite.h that we get it will stay in there. The plan is that there be zero difference between what the upstream community produces and what we integrate into Solaris.
But Sun should try to tell the upstream authors to fix problems.
Exactly what problem is this causing ?
What breaks ?
What doesn't work ?
What is the bug number logged against this ?

As long as Sun does not provide pcscd, I cannot log a bug.

I'm talking about the BOOL problem with pscslite.h you mentioned.

Not the later thing you brought up about alignment problems.

We have been testing pcscd from various different builds for years, on USB attached readers and the Sun Ray internal readers and never once have I heard of an alignment problem. Maybe it is because we aren't using the functions in question, so which ones are they ?

--
Darren J Moffat