Manoj Joseph wrote:
Suraj Verma wrote:
I am not sure of the legal nuiances, but the license in SUNWonbld package available at "http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/ ", says that you can use it only for building opensolaris.

That should be ok. I am planning to make changes to opensolaris and building it. I need source control for the changes I am making.

I would like to use tools that I have used in the past - workspace, bringover, webrev etc.

The man page of ws for instance, refers to workspace, bringover. So, I thought they might be available for download somewhere.

They were last made available by Sun in the Forte 6.2 compilers, which
are long gone now, and required purchasing a license.   There was talk
of opensourcing them last year, but it seems to have died now, as everyone
moves to tools which are still made available and maintained/enhanced.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]