On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

> Except that marketing is convinced every question you ask during install
> chases away thousands of users who are too confused to answer, and is
> removing as many questions as possible.

Oh, and renaming products every five minutes DOESN'T confuse customers?!
Sheesh!

By my reckonging, Solaris 10 installs ask more questions than before (e.g.,
NFSv4 domain, etc.), and yet S10 has the greatest take up of any version
of Solaris in SUn's history, by a long shot.  I think that's enough to
dispell that line of thinking...

--
Rich Teer, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA, OGB member

CEO,
My Online Home Inventory

Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638
URLs: http://www.rite-group.com/rich