hello,

I'm working on a project which requires me to find the TCP/IP statistics using
[b]ONLY SYSTEM CALLS or APIs[/b] on a solaris system. I [b]should not[/b] be
using the command netstat itself. I can use the netstat.c code. The statistics
should be found without actually establishing a connection. One should first
find the [b]active connections[/b] and then find the the following for those
connections. A simple program in C would do the job. Plzzz [b]do not[/b]
suggest any commands or utilities. Kindly help