Joerg Schilling wrote:
Alan DuBoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

I don't see them here though...????

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=79
They were sent to just the community leaders, not to the mailing lists of
each community.
So, I would have to agree that if you sent out messages to the dozen leaders of the Device Driver community and didn't get one single response, that is defunct.

If you are only talking about device driver community leaders, it may be OK.
If this has been send to all community leaders, something is wrong as I did not
get any mail.

Jörg
I am a leader of the device driver community, and I don't believe I ever received the email in question. Maybe the sender (Stephen Hahn?) could resend it?
max