Why not just mirror the internal scsi disk to the LUN then break the mirror
and you should be good to go.

On 4/26/07, Brian Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One way to do this, assuming you are using a supported SAN boot
storage array, is to make a full flash archive of you OS, and then
Jumpstart it to the LUN. This may need be the most ellegant way to do
this, but it is the most storage neutral method that I am aware of.

Cheers,
Brian

On 4/26/07, shay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have Sparc server, V240, with 2 internal disks, HBA(QLA2342),
connected to Storage type HDS AMS500.