I have B62 with a Dell Latitude Laptop, model D620
and can not seem to get the Broadcom Ethernet on board
interface to work.

What I have done...

[a] To get B62 to install I had to boot "disable-bge=true".
Once installed the drivers for bge show up under /dev/bge
but are inactive.

[b] I have tried rebooting and plumbing the interface without
success. "ifconfig plumb bge0" yields a "bad address".

[c] I then tried installing the bcme driver from the Broadcom
web site. This shows an active interface when booting, but
hangs after showing an active link, this with a "reboot -- -rv".

I understand that at least one person has B61 Belenix working
on a D800 from the IRC channel, but I amazed, given the common
nature of Dell laptops that this seems to be a major problem
at this point in the development of OpenSolaris.

Any thoughts on what I should do next to try to get this to work,
thanks.