W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
We would be more than happy to recommend Sun's hardware to our clients and/or
acquaintances if Sun's sales can take a little be more responsibility and be a
little bit less condescending.  Also as I mentioned in a separate thread, we
have taken steps to contribute to OpenSolaris (in Input Methods), but it will
take us some time.

That's something you'll have to take up with Sun Sales or management
 - you're talking to the engineers here, we have no control over Sales.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]