Which build is this? This problem is fixed in build 51. Let me know
if you are having build > 51, and still has the problem.

Kishore

Anoop Rajendra wrote:
Hi. I'm trying to run the smuser command on Solaris 11/06, and I keep
getting an error as follows.

-bash-3.00# /usr/sadm/bin/smuser list --
Authenticating as user: root

Type /? for help, pressing <enter> accepts the default denoted by [ ]
Please enter a string value for: password ::
Login to soleil as user root was successful.
Authentication failed to the Solaris Management Console server: soleil

However, if I run the smgroup command it runs just fine, and returns
the list of groups on the system.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Any solutions?

Thanks
-anoop