Hi,
  I have a DHCP server running on linux(machine A) in my lab and an
x86 opensolaris(b54) machine(B). I wanted another x86 machine(C) to
boot in Solaris over the network. Is it possible:
1) To create solaris PXE network install server on Linux(A)?
2) To make the x86 machine(C) boot from available Solaris install
server(B) keeping DHCP still on linux server(A)?
3) If yes, how do I redirect machine C to install from machine B?

All the three machines are in the same subnet. I tried all the
techniques mentioned in "Solaris 10 11/06 Installation Guide:
Network-Based Installations", but could not get machine C to boot from
B. On initiating a network boot, machine C hangs at error signal "Bad
PBR", "boot file not found".
Any clues?

Thanks,
_Atul