I think you need to set something like the following in your $HOME/.ssh/config file to navigate the firewall.
Host hg.opensolaris.org
    Compression yes
ProxyCommand /usr/lib/ssh/ssh-socks5-proxy-connect -h 192.18.43.19 %h %p

Googling should provide more details.

Guido Ostkamp wrote:
Hello,

I tried to download the Solaris sources using Mercurial. Unfortunately the page
http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/hg-build-snapshots references the command
line as e.g.

hg clone ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/hg/onnv/onnv-gate onnv-b41

Unfortunately 'ssh' access is not possible because of a company firewall and I
believe I am not alone with this problem. Why is read-only access using ssh?

Is there a standard 'http' access available as well?

Regards

Guido