MC wrote:
the SUNW is part of the package name, it's also what the pkg commands expect[s]

But does that matter for a graphical app like this?  I haven't used it yet, but
almost every package having SUNW on the front in the GUI doesn't help me at
all, I'm pretty sure.
I tend to agree that it doesn't matter in a GUI tool. Maybe to help is instead of putting "Installed Solaris Packages" in a tab, you could just put SUNW there and for Blastwave packages tab just put CSW or maybe add a button to toggle the information back and forth of just have a preference feature to display it a particular way.

Paul