UNIX admin wrote:
Well, sort of. Once you start JDS you're greeted by a
popup window that asks you to add a user to the
system. I did just that: name, full name and
privileges. Without asking I was given a bash shell

WTF?
Is this the newest Nevada? I have snv_61 and I don't remember seeing anything
like that.

It went in for the first SXDE release (snv_55) - if you login to JDS
as root for the first time, it should pop up the GNOME user manager
to give you a hint that creating a non-root account would be a good
idea.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]