On Jun 5, 2007, at 01:37, Keith M Wesolowski wrote:

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 12:23:30PM +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:

So since the Desktop seemingly isn't relevant enough, I've gone and

My personal feelings about relevance aren't worth a hill of beans.  If
the Desktop Group believes exploring this work to be within its
charter, it's free to do so.  The OGB intervenes only if another Group
objects.

In which case may I suggest you need to be clearer when you are speaking on behalf of the OGB or in some other manner of assumed authority and when you are just expressing a personal opinion? I'm atypical I know, but I had the distinct impression you were seeking to speak /ex cathedra/.

S.