> This thread is awesome.  Paperwork Pokemon: I choose
> YOU!
>
> Unless something is terribly broken, the leader of
> the project (Ian?) should be able to have this
> administrative stuff dealt with in a day.  A big fuss
> over the creation of a mailing list?  Come on!
>
> Go Go Gadget Bureaucracy!

Just another irrelevant comment:

Gman (the "GNOME-Man") is like a demigod in the Desktop community.  It pains me
greatly to see our leader gets so tortured and treated like . . . like a nobody
like me.  With absolutely no respect!

As I mentioned to Alanc in a private mail, I am taking Sun's words at their
face value that Solaris is greater than Sun, which, in turn, is always greater
than a sum of some of its employees.