Hugo Hernandez wrote:
Robert,
It means I have to configure the JumpStart server "per" machine when declaring
the client?   For the actual configuration, Solaris 10 u06/6, we added the clients for
all the machines on the subnet of the server in a global way:

[b][b][b]./add_install_client -d -s jumpServer:/export/install/x86_10 -c
jumpServer:/export/install/jumpstart -p jumpServer:/export/install/jumpstart -b
"output-device=ttya" -b "input-device=ttya" SUNW.i86pc i86pc[/b][/b][/b]

What we want is to create a JumpStart configuration which includes these two
releases of Solaris and will be available for all the nodes on the cluster.  It
means, if I wanna install u11/6 on node 1 and later I can install u06/6 on the
same node.   Is that possible?
BTY, thanks for your answer.
- Hugo

Hugo,

I don't know if what you are trying to do is possible without editing the /etc/bootparams file on the jumpstart server prior to the installation of the particular client.

Robert