Hi,I have a problem on sound card that can not produce sound on solaris
10 OS.
When I typed the /usr/sbin/mixerctl in terminal,that printed an
information "mixerctl: device  /dev/audioctl  not exist".

Also, I typed the comand "prtconf" in terminal, which printed some
information saved in the file named prtconf.txt.

The manufacturer of My sound card is conexant.

I don't know the reason for this phenomenon!
Is it possible that there is no proper driver for my sound card?
My sound card driver is conexant AC-Link

I expect that you can help me solve the problem!
I'm waiting on-line!
Thank you very much!

you can send me an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]