Dear Gaopeng Chen,

The first step of your project is stated to focus on the support of
desktop systems. It stores and manages the fingerprint records in
local system.

I am experimenting with a few desktop motherboards for Solaris
installation and I happen to have a notebook barebone with a built in
fingerprint scanner on which I will soon be installing Sun Solaris V
10 or Open Solaris Developer Edition. Would you help me make the
fingerprint scanner on the notebook work ?  I will also work with the
help of the open solaris groups here in India in trying to make it
work and will collaborate with you by giving you a real time feedback
on the process of making this device work.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
India.